PREGNANCY MOMENT - First time we know

Okay suddenly i want back to writing in blog yah mungkin bawaan hamil.
Sekarang ini atau lebih tepatnya 6 April 2019 I'm on my preggo moment (my last week of the first preggo). So the planning, i will deliver by next week on 10th April 2019.

Kayaknya my last story in other blog is 2016, and now after 3 years many thing has change. Now I'm 29yo, i've been married, i got a 9yo pretty girl from my husband, and I'm pregnant our first baby now.
Many thing has change, i hope everything will be okay and after 3 years I'm being a better person.

So, now i will sharing about my first preggo moment. Maybe i will share about my wedding or else later.
I've been married on last year, 8th July 2018. And after that i moved in to Dili to follow my husband there (I've been thinking to share about my new life in Dili).

Jadi cerita awalnya... after 2 or 3 weeks married i feel bad, not good. I thought it just my gastric pain. When i want to consumes some medicine, my husband said maybe I'm pregnant so don't take any medicine before check it. So, he bought a test pack (ch*na brand). After i did the test i saw 2 red line means positive but after that the other one is gone haha.. so i told to him to bought the other one (sensitive brand from indo).
And here is.. positive.
 


Then we are decided to check to the doctor. She used usg machine on my belly, and she used usg from miss v area and this is the usg printed. She said still so young embrio so she need to prove it from miss v.




Yeah thanks God so much for give us this. So fast since it just around 1 month after our wedding haha..

Comments